The domain name https://allaboutsunday.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and the Services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) are owned, operated and made available by:
Sunday Digital Publishing Ltd.
Registered Address: Unit 8, Regional Development Centre, Dublin Road, Dundalk, A91E36P, Louth, Ireland. Registration Number: 622969 (hereinafter referred to as “SD, “us,” “we” or “our”).
1. Our Privacy Statement
2. What Personal Data do we collect from you?
2.1 Information we receive from you
We gather the Personal Data from you when you voluntarily deliver your information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services, contact us with inquiries, browse or use certain parts of the Services. Personal Data we collect includes your contact details such as name, address, email address and telephone number (where needed). In some cases, we may collect financial information to secure certain payments, including where necessary, your taxpayer identification number,
Information we automatically gather
We automatically collect certain technical data that is sent to us from a computer, mobile device and/or browser through which you connect to the Services (“Automatic Data”). Automatic Data, includes without limitation, a unique identifier associated with your access device and/or browser (including, for example, your Internet Protocol (IP) address) characteristics about your access device and/or browser, statistics related to your activities on the Services, information about how you found the Services and data gathered through Cookies, Pixel Tags, Local Shared Objects, Web Storage and other similar technologies.
Information we receive from other sources
We may also collect or receive Personal Data from third party sources, such as third party websites, your bank, our payment processing partners and credit reporting agencies.
- To provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to monitor your use of such Services;
- To manage our legitimate business interests including advancing the content and functionality of the Services; to protect against wrongdoing; to enforce our Terms of Service;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Where you have provided your consent, we may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes.
4. How we may disclose and transfer your information.
We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties, including third party advertisers. There are however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set out below.
4.1 Business Transfers
4.2 Parent Companies, Subsidiaries and Affiliates
We may send your Personal Data to our contractors and service providers who process Personal Data on behalf of SD to perform certain business-related functions. These companies include our marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Data, in connection with their performance of such functions.
4.4 Facebook and Other Third Party Connections.
5. How we keep Personal Data Secure?
SD implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure. Our Processors are bound by contract to do the same.
6. You have options available regarding your Personal Data:
6.1 Limit the Personal Data You Provide
You can browse the Services without delivering any Personal Data (other than Automatic Data) or with restricting the Personal Data you provide. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data or limit the Personal Data you provide, you may not be able to use certain functionality of the Services.
6.2 Opt Out from Electronic Communications
SD may send you electronic communications marketing or advertising the Services themselves or events on the Services provided:
- You have consented to be contacted in this way;
- You have signed up for the Services or bought a ticket and/or registration to an event listed on the Services.
You can opt out of receiving these electronic communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such electronic communication.
6.3 Social Notifications
If you connect your Facebook account or sign up for other social media integrations whose product features contain social notifications (i.e., updates on what your friends are doing on the Services), you will receive these social notifications. You can manage these social notifications by toggling your social settings to private or disconnecting such integration.
6.4 Transactional or Responsive Communications.
Certain electronic communications from SD are responsive to your requests. As an example, if you email our customer support department, we will reply to your email. Notwithstanding any unsubscribe election that you have made, you will still receive these emails. You can stop receiving these types of emails only by contacting us and requesting for it. We do not recommend that you do this unless you plan to no longer use the Services.
7. How Long We Retain Your Personal Data
We will keep your Personal Data as long as you are registered to use the Services and any additional period permitted or required under applicable laws. We process unsubscribe requests within forty-eight (48) hours.
8. Where do we process data?
We process data at our Registered Office and we may also process your data at the sites of third parties appointed by us.
9.1 Third Party Links
9.2 Aggregated Personal Data
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, we may conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behaviour based on Personal Data and other information that we have gathered. This research may be compiled and analysed on an aggregate basis and this aggregate information will not identify you personally.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of seventeen (17). If you are under the age of seventeen (17), please do not submit any Personal Data through the Services. We urge parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet use.
12. Your rights
You have several rights regarding how your information is used
- You have the right to request copies of your Personal Data from SD.
- You have the right to request that SD correct any information about you that you believe to be inaccurate.
- You have the right to request that SD to complete information that you believe to be incomplete.
- You have the right to request that SD erase your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that SD restricts the processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to SD processing your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that SD transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, under certain conditions.
- You can also withdraw your consent for usage of your Personal Data by us.
13. Contact details
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how SD uses your information or you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contacting directly by email at email@example.com, or by writing to:
Sunday Digital Publishing Ltd.
Unit 8, Regional Development Centre
Dublin Road, Dundalk
You also have a right to complain to the Data Protection Commission. You can contact the Office of the Data Protection Commission at:
Telephone +353 (0)761 104 800
Lo Call Number 1890 252 231
Fax +353 57 868 4757
Data Protection Commission